Instructional Coaching Menu
East Kentwood High School
- GATHER RESOURCES – Hunt for those hard to find lesson components and ideas
- CO-PLANNING – Through conversation collaboratively plan a lesson or series of lessons that meet best practices
- BOOK CLUBS - Come join your colleagues to explore current educational issues.
- DIFFERENTIATION SUPPORT – Help design choice assignments or tiered activities or assessments
- CLASSROOM COVERAGE – Cover your class so that you can observe another colleague in your building
- CLASSROOM VISIT – Serve as another pair of eyes to collect data for you for reflection, etc.
- TEAM TEACHING EXPERIENCE – After planning cooperatively, teach a lesson together.
- CLASSROOM LEARNING LABS - Participate as either a Host Teacher or a Guest Teacher exploring instructional issues in our building.
- TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT – Create interactive programs that enhance student engagement; support for online presence, gradebook, etc.
- PROBLEM-RESOLVING SESSION - Facilitate a structured conversation centered around an issue needing attention
- DEMONSTRATION LESSON – Demonstrate a lesson in your classroom or an alternate classroom while you observe.
- DATA CONSULTATION – Collaboratively analyze formative assessment to make instructional decisions
- REFLECTION – Through conversation and observation, reflect on student learning in your classroom
- COLLABORATION – Help you connect with other teachers in your own building or throughout the district
- BRAINSTORMING SESSION – Collaboratively bounce innovative ideas off one another
- LISTENING AND SUPPORT – Lend an open and confidential ear for a topic of your choice