Week of May 4 - 8, 2015
Where Learning Is Delightful
1. Increase student academic achievement and close the achievement gap.
2. Increase quality use of data to drive instruction (Quality of Instruction).
3. Improve campus culture and climate.
We appreciate each and every one of you!
2. May ISIP
3. Update SLO- Post-Assessment & Goal Assesment - 4/27-5/20
4. Update PDP 4/27-5/20
5. Roster Verification - 5/11-5/29
Climate Survey Incentive Reminder!
Remember- No one will be able to view your responses.
5-05-15 5th Grade Ballroom Dancing 11:00
5-05-15 SBDM 3:30
5-07-15 School Musical 7:00
5-08-15 School Musical 1:15-2:45
5-12-15 BOC 3:30
5-14-15 Game Truck 4 & 5th grade
5-18-15 ILT 3:30
5-19-15 LPAC Meeting 3:30
5-25-15 Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
6-01-15 ILT 3:30
6-02-15 SBDM 3:30
(Bold text indicates it has been added since last Dolphin Details)
This Week's Duty
Cones, Carpool & Crosswalk: Butler & Chavez - Martinez (7:45-8:00)
Auditorium: Byerly, Weeks, Palacios, & CuellarFoyer: Cederwall & Brinkman
Afternoon Crosswalk Duty
Report to Duty by 2:50 and Stay Until 3:10
Monday - K-2: Feasel 3-5: Brinkman
Tuesday - K-2: Benton 3-5: Mays/Wilke
Wednesday - K-2: Martinez 3-5: Newton
Thursday - K-2: Butler 3-5: McMillan
Friday - K-2: Dosker 3-5: Campbell
Spectacular Staff Spotlight
- Shout out to Mrs. Benton & Mrs. Butler for helping with the 5th grade Ballroom Dancers!
- Thanks to Ms. McMillan and Mrs. Cederwall for working with the 5th grade re-testers!
- Mrs. Pacioretty - Great job on being innovative and incorporating Conceptual Imagery into your after school tutoring sessions!
Teacher Appreciation Week Freebies!
(In the comments section at the bottom- Feel free to share ways that you maximize instructional time in your classroom!)
This week well continue working with Indicator 3.1- Maximizes Instructional Time focusing on orderly, efficient, and seamless transitions.
"If we can find a way of becoming positive in the present- then our brains work more sucessfully. Dopemine which floods into your system when your positive, has two functions - Not only does it make you happier, it turns on all the learning centers in your brain."
Lesson Planning Resource
Junior League's Grants for Innovative Teaching
Due date is May 18th.