Erin School Friday Folder
January 17, 2020
January 17- 7th Grade Read-In 3:16-9:00PM
January 20-Ski Club
January 21- Sports/Clubs Photo Day
January 21-PTC Meeting 6:30-7:30PM
January 24- NO SCHOOL- Professional Development Day
January 27-Ski Club
February 3-Ski Club
February 6- Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences
February 7- 3rd Grade Wax Museum
February 17-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
Thank you for continuing to participate in the Box Tops program. The spring contest in currently under way! Keep sending in Box Top clips and continue to scan your receipts. The top three participating classrooms will receive a prize. See flyer for more info.
Unsure how to scan your receipts? Please watch this video.
Let's Build It- Winter Session
Let’s Build It – Crazy Circuits! is an exhilarating, cutting-edge area of engineering. In this unit, students will design, build, and test various circuits and electronic projects. Students will use hands-on projects and experiments to explore how electricity is part of our daily lives.
Click here for additional details.
Let's Code It- Winter Session
Crazy Keyboards- Programming Pros- This new class will help you connect the world around you to computer programming using the Vilros FunForce Controller! First, you’ll program your own creative video game. Then, decide how you want to play the game, using a wide variety of everyday household objects instead of a keyboard.Click here for additional details.
* the HUHS showcase-Monday Feb 3rd, 6-8pm
* Hartford Area Schools-upcoming presentations:
- Screenagers-Terrace 167, Richfield-Jan 23rd-6pm-8pm
- #BETHEMAJORITY-Parent Empowerment Fair-HUHS Fieldhouse-Jan 24th-5.15pm-8pm
- Screenagers-Schubert's Hartford Theatre-Jan 28th-6.30pm-8.30pm
- Robert Anthony: LimbPossible-Friess Lake Elem School-Feb 6th-5.30pm-6.30pm
* Hartford Youth Football-registration opens Feb 1st.
* Hartford United Soccer Club-Winter Clinic
* Winter Blast-Life Church-Feb 16th-17th