Tuesday Tech Tidbits
A quick look at great technology to make your life easier
Changing up Google Slides
When you are creating presentations in Google Slides on a regular basis, the templates start to look a little boring. Have you heard of Slides Carnival? It's an easy-to-use website that gives you access to exciting new slide templates for you to use.
Thoughts about Slides Carnival...
Design makes information clearer and it's also a medium for persuasion.
Good visuals will keep the audience engaged and make your points easier to understand
Use these free templates to make your presentations a more beautiful and memorable experience.
How to use Slides Carnival
- Browse through all the templates (divided by genre) to find the one that best suits your situation.
- Click on the template you choose and learn more about it.
- Click on Use this presentation template button under the example
- This opens the template in Google Slides. Click on File and choose Make a Copy
- Rename your template with the title of your presentation
- Open up Google Docs to move your new template to whatever folder you would like to house it.
- Create a beautiful, interesting Google Slide Presentation