NMS Guided Reading PLC
December 10, 2015
Mr. Brown's Precept
"The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy." ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- Google Classroom Code -- 2u2kxd
- Curriculum Night -- February 10
- Final Exams
- Time to score/Organize Running Records Data
Suggestions for Next Year
- Continue Reading Wonder
- Add suggestions for next year when you think of them
- Lesson plans due Friday by 4pm in Google
- Supplies and purchasing requests go through Stacy Holt
- Weekly Formative Assessments -- we must check for understanding as we go
4 Essential Collaborative Planning Questions to Keep in Mind...
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?