Chef Entrepreneur Presentation
High School: went to France as a foreign exchange student
College:University of Nevada, Las Vegas
After College: He put his degree to work at a Stouffer's restaurant, and later became a district manager for Louise's Trattoria.
- Johnny Garlic's- Italian restaurant
- Tex Wasabi’s-traditional Japanese sushi and traditional southern BBQ
- Guy’s Burger Joint- Guy’s signature burger creations
- Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar-
- Guy Fieri’s Baltimore Kitchen & Bar-delicious blend of casual foods
- Guy Fieri’s Chophouse- traditional steakhouse
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar-traditional dishes
- Guy Fieri's Mt Pocono Kitchen-
- Guy Fieri El Burro Borracho-Mexican Dishes
- Minute to Win It-In-studio contestants play a family-friendly competition in which they try to complete 10 deceptively simple games for $1 million
- Guy Off the Hook-, showcases Fieri preparing some of his favorite recipes before a live studio audience.
- Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives- travels across America in search of some of the best "greasy spoon" eateries
- Guy's Big Bite-Guy shares his fearless attitude toward cooking and life with recipes that reflect his diverse tastes.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate-They tell you in each episode of this show, which focuses on a different type of food
- Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off-Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri of coaching celebrities through culinary challenges.
- Ultimate Recipe Showdown-amateur cooks from around the country compete in a Kitchen Stadium-like arena.
- Ultimate Burger Bash With Food Network All-Stars-The Neely's and friends show you there's more to burgers than just ground beef and fries
Celebrity food show host Guy Fieri was awarded an honorary doctorate on Dec. 18 from the University of Las Vegas Nevada for his public service.
Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Special