Pioneer Family Communication
Week of September 18, 2022 - September 25, 2022
From the Desk of Principal Mr. Tracey Lowder
Good Afternoon Pioneer!
We hope you all had a great weekend. We had a phenomenal week 3 at Pioneer and we always want to get better! We appreciate all of your continued support. We love our students! Every child, every day. Thank you to all of our students for an exceptional week. We are looking forward to this week!
- Class begins at 8am. We expect students to be in the classrooms by this time. We are still having difficulty with students being in classrooms by 8am. Please assist up by speaking to your student.
- Students driving to school must have their vehicle registered. There is free parking available.
- Tuesday is an early release day! Please review the schedule below.
- Friday is Picture Day! A separate individual email with order information will be sent Monday to Pioneer community.
- Homecoming Dance will be on Saturday 10/1/22 at Pioneer from 7pm-8pm for 9th grade only and from 8pm-11pm for 9-12 grade students. Guest passes are available in Dr. Hyliard's office - S100. Cost will be $15 if purchased in advance or $20 at the door. This is a semi-formal dance! Please wear your best.
- PSAT/NMQST is October 12 @ Pioneer. This test is for Juniors only. There will be no other tests for grades 9,10, or 12 and the other grades are not assigned to take the PSAT/NMQST. ALL Juniors are signed up for the exam. Pre-bubbling will be 10/7.
If you have any questions/needs for your student. Please email your student's class principal first. You can also email me with any questions about Pioneer - email@example.com
Mr. Tracey Lowder, Principal
Pioneer High School
IMPORTANT DATES - PIONEER
9/15 - 10/15 - Recognition of Hispanic Heritage Month continues at Pioneer.
9/20 - Early Release Day
9/21- Club Day Schedule
9/15 - Start of Hispanic Heritage Month
10/12 - PSAT/NMQST - ALL 11th Grade Students are signed up!
Early Release Day - 9/20/22
Club Day Schedule - 9/21/22
Updated Parking Map - Effective September 19, 2022
PICTURE DAY - 9/23/22
HOMECOMING DANCE 10/1/22
Time/s: 7pm - 8pm for Freshmen only. 8pm - 11pm for 9th-12th grade students.
When: Saturday, 10/1/22
Cost - $15/person if bought in advance - $20/person at the door(cash only).
*Parent Support - without parental support we cannot host a Homecoming Dance. Please consider signing up with the PTSO to support Pioneer and assist with the Pioneer Homecoming Dance. There are many volunteer opportunities for this dance. Please use the link below to sign up or click HERE!
Pioneer Administrative Team Contacts
GREAT NEWS @ PIONEER!
ACTION @ PIONEER - READY TO LEAD! - HERE TO ASSIST!
Upperclassmen Leadership Meeting is every Tuesday during early lunch in the Main Office Admin Wing.
TRANSPORTATION UPDATE from AAPS
AAPS will introduce a new family bus tracking system soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
AAPS Family Technology Assistance
Students & Families - Technology Virtual Help Desk
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an In-Person Appointment: call the Student & Family Help Desk
PIONEER COUNSELING LINKS
COURSE SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST FORM - CLICK HERE
*Please report to the Counseling Office if you have a gap in your schedule, you have a class that you have already had, or you have a class scheduled twice.
*Please DO NOT report to the Counseling Office during the week of 8/29/22 for course requests. Counselors are handling all changes via the electronic form linked above.