AVID Site Team Meeting
Please join our team and help implement change!
Attention old, new and or current AVID Site Team Members!
The AVID Site Team is looking for motivated team members who are interested in:
- learning more about the AVID College Readiness System as a school wide initiative
- participating in designing professional development that it is implemented school wide
- learning different strategies to incorporate fun and engaging rigor to your lessons
- working with students who are currently enrolled in the AVID Program
- learning valuable information about current practices for college readiness to share with all potential college bound students
- participating in and/or assisting with AVID sponsored events (i.e. field trips, Parent Night, etc.)
- attending AVID Summer Institute for additional training and
- becoming an agent of change!
Monday, Oct. 26th, 2:30-3:30pm
West Meck Media Center
AVID Site Team Meetings occur once a month until the end of the school year. A schedule of meeting days will be determined at the first meeting.
The AVID Site Team is a collaborative unit that involves the work of many. With that in mind, this is a year long commitment. Please take that into consideration when choosing to join.