JSE Weekly Newsletter
September 19 - September 23
Lunch With a Loved One This Friday!
- Pre-K & K - 11:15 - 12:00
- 1st Grade - 11:30 - 12:15
- 2nd Grade - 12:00 - 12:45
- 3rd Grade - 11:45 - 12:30
Cookie Dough Fundraiser
We have begun our cookie dough fundraiser! Here are a few reminders:
- Online orders are the most efficient way to order items. Non-refrigerated items will ship directly to you.
- For those placing orders through the student, money and order forms can be dropped off daily in the conference room just past our main entrance. If paying by check, please make checks out to JSE PTO.
- Sale ends on Monday, September 26 at 8:00 am. All orders must be place and/or money turned in by this date!
We appreciate your support! Below is helpful information for utilizing the online ordering system:
The fundraiser for "JOHN SEVIER ELEMENTARY" has been created. Our GROUP ID IS: MP58M
As a member of this group, you are invited to register as a participant and help us reach our fundraising goal.
Click on the following link to create your account.
You can view the fundraiser by visiting the following link:
Prize levels are as follows:
SELL 5 ITEMS - Go to the Mega Party for 1/2 hour!
SELL 10 ITEMS - Go to the part of 1 hour!
SELL 15 ITEMS - Win a Wireless Headset or Party Light!
SELL 20 ITEMS - Win a Gaming Headset!
SELL 30 ITEMS - Go to the Main Event!
SELL 40 ITEMS - Win a Light Up Boom Box!
SELL 50 ITEMS - WIN $50!
TOP SALESPERSON WINS $200 CASH!
TOP ROOM WINS A 5 LB CANDY BAR!
***All prizes will be distributed at the end of the fundraiser.***
MILES FOR MARYVILLE - OCTOBER 22
Miles for Maryville is an annual 10K, 5K, and 1 Mile Run/Walk sponsored by the Maryville City Schools Foundation. This year's race will be held on Saturday, October 22, 2022.
Money raised from this event provides for the ongoing enrichment of educational programs for all students in Maryville City Schools. We hope you will join us this year for Miles 4 Maryville! Learn more about the Maryville City Schools Foundation by visiting the website.
John Sevier has a team with which you can participate at Miles for Maryville. All students, friends and family are invited to join that team. It is called JSE Foxes and Friends. We usually have many people participate and the winning team gets a prize. It will be a fun time for a great cause!
- September 19 - 23 - JSE Book Fair
- September 23 - Lunch With a Loved One (Details above)
- September 26 - Final Day to Turn in Cookie Dough Fundraiser Money by 8:00 am
- September 27 - PTO Meeting 12:00; JSE Auditorium (Please note that this is a new date from what we previously advertised!)
- October 3-11 - No School (Fall Break / Enrichment and Professional Development)
- October 17 - 2nd Grade Academic Night (Please note this is a date change - previously scheduled for September 19)
- October 21 - Grade Cards Go Home
- October 21 - Blue Ribbon Student Celebration Day at JSE (During school day.)
- October 21 - Friday Night Frenzy Event at CGIS
- October 22 - Miles for Maryville
WAYS TO HELP YOUR SCHOOL: