By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
3 poetry terms selected
- a phantom ship, with each mast and spar
- a metaphor is the comparison between two unlike things and it do not use like or as
- across the moon like a prison bar
- a simile compare two things using like or as
- and a huge black hulk, that was magnified
- a word or sentence that have the same sound or being with same letter.
- Paul Revere was an American silversmith, early industrialist, and a patriot in the American Revolution. Wikipedia
- Born: January 1, 1735, North End, Boston, MA
- Died: May 10, 1818, Boston, MA
- In 1774 and the spring Paul Revere joined the Boston Committee of Correspondence and the Massachusetts committee of safety as safety as an express rider to carry new.
- April 18,1775 Paul Revere was sent for by Dr. Joseph Warren and instructed to ride to Lexington, Massachuesetts, to warn Samuel Adams and John Hancock that British troops were marching to arrest them.