Time-Worthy Tech Tips
From Your District ITS
- Cohort 1 is continuing to submit feedback to help us enhance the class before the next cohort begins.
- Unit 4 is complete and will be released on November 20.
- The ITS team will be working closely with Cohort 1 to ensure support for Cohort 2 once it begins in January 2016.
- MHS teacher, Larry Singleton, has gone live with Blackboard incorporating his students and working with the Infinite Campus integration. Thank you for all your efforts, Larry!
November Blackboard Teacher Spotlight
Downloading YouTube Videos to Google Drive
Great Gadgets from GaETC
Do your students beg to play Kahoot after the quiz is over? Follow the link to find out how Ghost mode reinforces skills through repetition.
A fun game to conduct quick assessments with your students. Quizizz features include: student pacing, providing realtime feedback, and working over all devices. Question libraries are available as well!
Seesaw empowers students of any age to independently document what they are learning at school. Students capture learning with photos, videos of physical work, or by adding digital creations. Everything is uploaded and kept organized for teachers.
Select any video and enable self-paced learning with interactive lessons, voice overs, and questions.
How Can Instructional Technology Help?
- meet with you after school or during planning to work on lesson plans
- teach a sample lesson to your students using the Nexus Tablets or Chromebooks
- observe your class and then offer suggestions on how to best embed technology
- provide hands-on assistance in your classroom