January 30, 2023
Tomorrow, January 31st - 100 Days of School!
A note regarding transfer requests for siblings:
Here are some important points to keep in mind:
1. Continuing Enrollment: If your child is currently attending Summit Academy and will continue to do so next year, there's no need to reapply.
2. Priority Consideration for Siblings: Siblings of current Summit Academy students will receive priority consideration. However, please remember to submit a separate request for each new sibling you plan to enroll at Summit for the upcoming school year by the deadline of January 31, 2024.
3. Accessing Transfer Requests: For your convenience, you can visit the transfers webpage by clicking here.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact our Clara Menchaca at email@example.com
The Open Enrollment Intradistrict Transfer Window for the upcoming 2024/2025 school year, including Summit Academy, opened on Monday, October 16th. Transfer requests can be completed and submitted via the District’s website (https://www.tvusd.k12.ca.us/transfers).
- Submission Deadline: The window opened on Monday, October 16, 2023, and will remain open until January 31, 2024.
- Continuing Transfers: If your child is already on an approved transfer and will continue to attend the same school during the 2024/2025 school year, there's no need to submit a new transfer request. New requests are only required if you wish to change schools.
- Equal Consideration: All timely submissions received during the Open Enrollment Transfer Window will be given equal consideration. Consideration will be based on space availability at the requested school and meeting the District’s transfer eligibility criteria.
For more information, please visit our District website.
Summit Yearbooks are on Sale!
💢LUNCH WITH A LOVED ONE - REMINDERS💢
Please be sure to sign in at the front office when arriving for your students lunch time. If you have multiple children across grade levels you can make arrangements to stay for the duration of their designated grade level lunch time. Weather permitting we will have the amphitheater area open as well as the MPR.
🛒Grocery Outlet continues to give our school 5% back from your purchase if you show the barcode at the checkout counter. Please save the barcode (attached below) on your phone for easy access.
Summit Academy PTSA
⭐ Student Open House ✏️
This event is open to current Summit Academy students and families. The evening is an opportunity for our current students to showcase all of their hard work. It will be for students in grades TK - 5th.
👆The February menu is linked above. 👆