Titan Staff News
Week of May 4
It's time to take a moment and celebrate. You all have worked incredibly hard this school year. I have seen countless teachers work late night and early mornings...spend lunch time helping students...going above and beyond the expectations....always putting the needs of the students first...building lasting relationships. I notice each and every sacrifice you make for our students. It is a great honor and privilege to work alongside you. May you have a wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week.
This week at Tidwell:
Monday, May 4
Tuesday, May 5
STAAR Alg EOC
Last Day for Summatives to be given to Teachers
Wednesday, May 6
STAAR Make Up Testing
Boys Tennis Team Faculty Tournament
Thursday, May 7
Girls Tennis Team Faculty Tournament
Friday, May 8
Faculty Mtg (library 8:00)
Beginning Band Festival to NRh2O
Barker @ DLT
- Night of No Limits is coming! Join us May 28th to showcase our student work. Our goal is 8-12 projects per grade level. See Callie Wilburn for details.
- Motor Lab - Please note that the lab is to be utilized by our Special Education students only. Personal children are not allowed in that room for play before/after school. There are some very expensive pieces of equipment that cannot be damaged. Thank you!
- Personal days will no longer be approved for the following dates: May 1, May 18 and May 25. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Summer Learning and Professional Development can be found on the NISD Professional Learning Webpage. Thinking Maps training is mandatory for all NISD teachers. Please sign up to attend a session at the Engage Conference if you have not already done so.
Looking Ahead 2015-2016
- Welcome two new Titans to the ELA Department. Join me in welcoming Sundae Foster who will teach 6th grade ELA and Kay Downing who will teach 7th grade ELA.
- Our newest PTA Executive Board Members have been voted in. Please see the Tidwell PTA Facebook page for a complete listing.
- Save the Date for Titan Camp 2015! Friday, August 21st will be an evening to remember.
Teacher Appreciate Week is Here
- Monday - Wear Jeans all Week!
- Tuesday - PTA sponsored treat
- Wednesday - Popcorn and Sodas
- Thursday - PTA Sponsored treat
- Friday - Teacher Appreciation Meal (Babe's!)