Friday August, 9, 2013
Happy Friday Scholars
- Place any new school supplies underneath the white board
- Work on completing your time capsule.
- Once you have completed everything for your time capsule place it all in the ziplock bag on the corner of your desk.
- Choose a book in the library and begin independent reading.
- If you have things to decorate your writing journal or filled out parent surveys please put them on top of your planner.
*MUST BE COMPLETE BY 8:10am*
Incase of Indoor Recess...
It is the supply managers job to get out the bucket of games... NO ONE else should be in Ms. Chafin's closet
During indoor recess we should have 6 inch voices
You may choose a successful spot for recess... as long as your successful!
Ms. Chafin's Ranch Hands
TIME TO APPLY
Time to Create...15 mins
- We are thinking and writing the entire time.
- We do not talk during writing time. You will always get a chance to share your writing after quiet writing time.
- Always re-read your writing then add ideas and make it even better.
- Write very neatly and use your best handwriting.
- Be yourself and express yourself!
- Have fun with your writing and love what you write!
Time to Write...30 mins
Sharing our Writing
How can we respect scholars with our words and actions when they share their writing?
Time to Share
I love ____________ because ___________!
You are really good at _____________ because __________!
Charlie the Ranch Dog
Reading is Thinking!
How do readers choose books?