A Problem Yet to be Fixed
Did you know?
Hunger is the world number one health risk?
1 billion people live on 1 dollar a day?
One in four children are underweight in developing countries.
65% of the world hunger is in 7 countries, India, China, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Ethiopia
Middle Schoolers Thoughts
"It's bad" Michael," 8th
"People need to eat less and share more." Will, 8th
"People in Africa have no where to grow crops, its all dirt" Camille 8th
- 3 billion suffer from hunger
- Every 3.6 seconds someone dies from hunger
- Majority of north America are very low in number of people suffer from hunger
- Only some parts of Africa, people suffer from hunger very badly
Make a Difference
- Help at soup kitchens in your community
- Go to try this web site to help monthly! http://inside.unicefusa.org/site/PageNavigator/Monthly_Giving_2011.html?gclid=CMqKq8Or568CFQIBQAodRnNlzw
- Start small and you'll go far.