Benefits to society
- We help make medications.
- We help feed people around the country
- You need a Bachelor's or Master's degree for marine science
- You need the study of marine biology, biology, or zoology.
- PhD to be able to carry out your own research.
Personality needed for the job
- Love of nature.
- Love of oceans.
- Minimum wage is $15,080
- Annual wage is $48,320
- Marine Biologist: $71,940
From 2012-2022 we think were going to raise by 7-13%
Companies that hire in this field
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institution
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Scripps Institute of Oceanography