On your #pure30 journey!
I am so excited to partner with you as you will be taking this 30-day journey changing your health and transforming your life. My goal is to walk alongside with you - so you rock this program and achieve your goals!
If you are on Facebook, I have sent you an invite to our Facebook group which is packed with helpful tips, information and lots of recipes and fun ideas. Please accept the invite to be added into the group. Feel free to participate and ask any questions, comment and share what you’re having for dinner or yummy shake recipes you’re making.
Please let me know if you do not see the group. I recommend you read all the posts from the Coach. You will learn the Why's behind what you are doing. This page is also there for you to ask questions and a great support for you.
Let’s do this thing!
1. Read all the info on the Facebook page. Stay plugged in, because you will be amazed just how much you will learn from others (ex. where to find certain 30 Day friendly products, ideas on tweaking a recipe, if a product is 30 Day friendly and if not/why not). If you are not on Facebook, this link has all the essential info you need.
2. Be Prepared! This is one I cannot stress enough; it's something I work on all the time. When I'm prepared, it's a no brainer... I make the right or better choice. However when I'm not prepared, that's when I grab the closest thing to put in my mouth…and it's usually not a good choice.
3. Call, text or message me if you don’t understand something, don’t like something, or if you have any questions. I am here for YOU. Your success is my success!
Be sure to read this additional info!
* PRINT or save the HEALTHY LIVING GUIDE above - this is your "Bible" for this program. Read through it before you begin. It will answer many of your questions and also a great "go to” during the next 30 days.
• Also, you can always look at the file section on the private FB page for ALL the documents posted and more information.
• I have included some meal plans, however more meal plans can be found in the “FILES” section of the Facebook group. There are Vegan & Non-Vegan options. Let me know if you have any trouble finding those.
• Like I mentioned, preparation is the KEY to your success in the beginning. You will reach a point where this becomes your new normal. Here are some tips that have helped me so much.
Food Prep & have some grab and go’s!
- Cut up tons of veggies to snack on and enjoy with hummus
- Prep a dozen hard boiled eggs
- Cut up green apples and celery and have with almond or cashew butter
- Precook sweet potatoes
- Precook pot of brown rice or quinoa
- Cut up lemons
It is easiest to follow the recipes and grocery guide; but know that as long at it is on the INCLUDE list, you can eat it.
Simple grilling clean meat (or a soy free vegan protein source), making some veggies, brown rice and avocado is a GREAT meal (for example).
SHAKES: THESE ARE MEALS!
You will find your rhythm: some like shakes thick - some not so much, etc. It may take a few times to find your 'sweet spot.' If you have an athletic or active lifestyle or nursing mom, talk to your coach about adding in healthy fats like:
*coconut cream or coconut oil
*almond, cashew, sunflower seed butter (no peanut)
If you like the flavor of coffee, there is a GREAT product called Dandy Blend (at Lassen’s or on Amazon). A Dandelion instant tea that is DETOX approved and tastes like coffee. It's really tasty in the shakes!
Drinking plain water is KEY! You should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces each day.
START DAY MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT
In order to track your journey, please take before and after pictures – side, front and back view. Also, take a picture of your weight on the scale & take measurements of your chest, waist, hips and thighs. Text me your info, and I will keep track for you to report at the end of the 30 Day Program. Believe me... you will want this baseline! Some clients aren't super excited to take their before pictures, but most clients are always super excited to have it at the end. You’ll be shocked at how much your body can change, and you never know how your story and journey could help someone else change their health and life!
I will then need your weight and measurements each week on Monday (or at least the “difference”). It’s one way I can track how your body is responding to the program and whether we’ll need to make some tweaks or adjustments.
Listed below is a recommended daily schedule, however feel free to adjust meal order and times accordingly to fit your work, social and fitness schedule.
Wake Up: Drink 8 oz of water followed by GreenShot: 1 scoop of Arbonne’s Green Balance + 1 Digestion Plus in 6-8oz of water
Detox Tea (drink 1 tea/day hot or cold each day) - enjoy combined with a Fizz Stick for a great morning pick me up. You can also enjoy green tea or any herbal tea while on the 30 day.
8:00 AM | Breakfast
Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Shake: With 9-12 oz. of water, Mix Protein 2 scoops (fill to scoop line). Optional: include 1 scoop of Arbonne’s Green Balance and/or include 1/2 cup organic, unsweetened: coconut milk or almond milk.
10:00 AM | Mid-Morning Snack
Select according to meal guide - examples: Arbonne Nutrition Bar, organic green apple, organic berries, raw nuts (no peanuts), free-range hard boiled eggs, avocado, organic, raw veggies & hummus: tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, celery, etc. or Arbonne Fit Chew (Caramel Fit Chews are great with green apples or raw nuts).
12:00 PM | Lunch
Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Shake: With 9-12 oz. of water, Mix Protein 2 scoops (fill to scoop line). Optional: include 1/2 cup organic, unsweetened: coconut milk or almond milk.
3:00 PM | Mid-Day Snack
Select according to meal guide - examples: Arbonne Nutrition Bar, organic green apple, organic berries, raw nuts (no peanuts), organic, free-range hardboiled eggs, avocado, organic, raw veggies & hummus: tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, celery, etc. or Arbonne Fit Chew (Caramel Fit Chews are great with green apples or raw nuts).
6:00 PM-7:00 PM | Dinner
Meal according to meal plan guide.
It is important that you drink water throughout the day. You should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces each day.
You will incorporate the Body Cleanse in your 3rd week of your Detox/Cleanse by adding it to 32-ounces of water and drinking throughout the day as you normally will with your water intake.
I am here for you every step of the way, so please feel free to call or text me with anything you may need. I'm so excited for you to take on this challenge and begin your 30-Days to Healthy Living & Beyond!