Incoming 6th Graders!
Don't Cry! It's not that bad.
It's Not that Bad, I Promise.
Block Scheduling and Passing Time
1.Monday You will start with 1A and will have 5 classes.
2.Wednesday You will start with 1A and will have 5 classes.
1.Tuesday You will start with 1B and will have 5 classes.
2.Thursday You will start with 1B and will have 5 classes.
FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE EVERY CLASS!!!
- In addition to being worried about being late, your probably worried about getting lost on your way to class. If you think you will get lost, your probably wrong. Every grade level has their own house ( a house is where all the core classes are located) which means most of your classes will be in the same area.
- Sports are only for 7th and 8th graders but here is a list for you: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country/Track, Basketball (Girl and Boy), Archery, etc.
- Teachers aren't really as bad as everyone says they are, most of them try their best to have personal relationships with each of their students. You will probably be closer with some teachers than others. You will also probably dislike one of your teachers and or classes.
- You don't get as much homework as people say, you might get a little bit more, but it will help if you are organized
- HOUSE: the area in which all of your sore classes are. (there is one house per grade level.
- BLOCK: an hour and a half of one class
- PASSING TIME: the four minutes you have between each of your blocks
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: the grade levels in between elementary and high school, also known as 'junior high'
- ORGANIZED: arranged in a systematic way, especially on a large scale.