The Media Center Message
- Kindergarten & First Grade Students may check out 2 books.
- 2nd-5th Grade may check out 3 books.
- Students may keep the books for 2 weeks. They can renew books.
- The Media Center is open to students from 710a - 245p every day.
- Students are allowed to look for books, return books, or visit the Media Center anytime during the day.
Hour of Code
Media Center Learning
1st: Bee Bot Coding & Holiday STEM
2nd: Coding on a website & Mackin, Office & on-line resources
3rd:Coding on a website & Read to the Final 4
4th:Digital Citizenship Project & Coding on a website
5th: Digital Citizenship project and coding on a website
Media Balance & Well Being
Privacy & Security
Digital Footprint and Identity
Relationships and communication
Cyberbullying, Digital Drama, Hate Speech
News and Media Literacy
Common Sense Media is an incredible website for technology tips and information. The link is below