a backchannel conversation
Today's Meet Tutorial
Go to http://todaysmeet.com.
- You do not have to login. We'll do that later.
- Pick a name for a room. This actually becomes part of the URL so keep it simple.
- You can select how long you would like to have the room open. For now leave it at one week.
- Click on Open your room.
- Now you need to share the URL with your students. That's why you kept the name of your room simple. Ex. todaysmeet.com/frazier
- The teacher should pose a question or comment and have students respond.
Todays Meet Backchannel 2014 Tutorial
20 Useful Ways to Use Today's Meet in Schools
I'll admit I've used Today's Meet as a backchannel. The ideas listed at this site are 'out of the box.' Great ideas!
and here's a few more ideas:
One More Assignment
Create a room in Today's Meet with a special purpose. Share the URL with the people you want to collaborate with. The first one who gets a response from someone on the outside while still in my office gets a prize!