Intro to Ecuador
Ecuador is a very interesting country! It has many historical sites to visit and enjoy with your family and friends. Ecuador is about 109,483 miles squared. That's a lot of land! Amongst that land there are around 15.74 million people. The most dense area of the land is the west coast. There is a beach and even some tropical journeys here and there! In the month of September there is only one holiday, the September Equinox. We hope you come to visit us soon!
Historical sites to visit!
~Galapagos islands (a long chain of volcanic islands)
~Otavalo market (a market with many of Ecuadorean traditional items)
~Montañita (a luxurious beach with many fun-filled things to do)
~Tropical journeys in nature
- Ecuador lies directly on the equator.
- They get 12 hours of direct sunlight everyday.
- Where you are in the country will highly determine the weather.
- Population is 15.74 million!
- The currency is the United States dollar.