By Jackson Bohl
- Stroke rates have increased among people with HIV in recent years.
- Only 1/3 of black americans with the AIDS virus have it under control
- Getting tested for HIV early can help prevent it at an early stage
- AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- 34 Million people worldwide are living with the virus in them
- Due to new innovations in technology in medicine scientists have made new drugs to enable people to live with HIV before it turns into AIDS, but no cure has been made.
- People who have HIV/AIDS are more prone to serious diseases or infections because of how it kills white blood cells