Join us for the Leadership Challenge Experience
How do you get other people
- to WANT to follow you,
- to move toward a COMMON PURPOSE,
- to feel ENERGIZED to work together
- and get things done that everyone can feel PROUD of?
Learn how to use the skills in the seminar to be a leader on campus and in the community. Participate in small and large group conversations, high-energy activities and walk away with tools and resources to improve your leadership style.
- Light breakfast and lunch are provided for all students in attendance.
- The first 50 students to check-in get a free TU Leadership t-shirt.
- Temple prize packs will be awarded (t-shirts, shorts, etc.).
The event is free and open to current Temple students. Earn 4.5 leadership hours for attending this event.
Pre-registration is required.
Levels: Cherry, White, Diamond
Competencies: Self-Awareness and Development, Interpersonal Interaction, Group Dynamics
SLC Practices: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, Encourage the Heart
Leadership Hours: 4.5