Weekly Spotlight On MPHS!
Mr. Forrest's Weekly Update: 5/4/18
Computers 4 Cougars
MPHS Spring Musical: In The Heights
You still have a chance to see the show Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoon. You won't want to miss it!
May 4-5 - Spring Musical, In The Heights, 7:00pm, MS Auditorium
May 6 - Spring Musical, In The Heights, 2:00pm, MS Auditorium
May 7 - AP Exams begin, AP students check with your teacher for time and location
May 7 - Teacher Appreciation Week at MPHS!
- Selfie Monday - take selfies with your favorite teacher and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweet Treat Tuesday - bring your teachers "sweet treats" to show how much they mean to you!
- Word Wall Wednesday - during lunches, add to the Word Wall using positive words to describe your favorite teacher(s)
- Thankful Thursday - write a short thank you note to your teachers during lunch.
- Freaky Friday - students dress like teachers. Teachers dress like students.
Jostens returns during lunches - May 14
Final cap and gown pick-up. Cash or money orders are the only payments that will be accepted. Balances may also be paid by contacting Jostens at 1-800-567-8367.
The Governor's School @ Innovation Park Senior Ceremony - May 19
Manassas Park will host this special event at 9:59 AM in the MS Auditorium.
Scholarship Information - May 21
All scholarship information must be emailed to Ms. Watson (email@example.com) by May 21 to be included in Honors Assembly and Graduation programs.
Senior Exams, Blocks 3 & 4 - May 24
Seniors should turn in their MPCS devices once they have completed all exams.
Senior Exams, Block 1 & 2 - May 25
Seniors should turn in their MPCS device once they have completed all exams.
Senior Dues & Grad Fee
Pay online at
Accepted into college? Let your counselor know!
Want money for college? See the guidance office for MANY scholarship opportunities!
Charles Forrest, Acting Principal
Parents and students,
I am honored to finish out this school year as your Acting Principal. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to our students finishing strong during this exciting time of the school year. We have many important events and milestones ahead!