Peek at the Week
Mrs. Givens' 3rd Grade
Benchmark testing 1-26! Please bring reading book to trade for part 2, pencil, Chromebook and charger.
How benchmark testing day will work
- MASKS REQUIRED
- Bring Chromebook, charger, pencil (for math) and reading textbook to be traded out.
- Students enter through cafeteria doors
- Parents are not permitted in the building but can pick their child up an hour after testing begins
- Students will be spaced at least 6 feet apart in the cafeteria
- Tables will be sanitized between testing sessions.
- Students will work independently on reading assignments while their group is not testing.
PE on Wednesday
If your student did not have their school picture taken in the fall for the yearbook, please see the link below to submit their portrait to the yearbook. They also need candid shots. The deadline is February 1.
Rotation Days for Specials ***CORRECTED****
2- Music (Reddick)
3- Art (Davis)
4- Computer Science (Shedden)
5- PE (Stephens)
6- Music (Reddick)
7- Art (Davis)
8- Library (Campbell)
All links for the teams meetings can be found on the canvas page for that class.