Charting our Course!
Class Announcement Postcards
Take away: May 11 - Postcards need to be written and ready to hand in by checkout in May.
Jump on Board with Building/ District Leadership Roles!!!!
I need one person from each grade level. If you are interested, EMAIL me here. I will talk with each of the people interested...if you are a C and I person this could be for you!!!!!!
Elem CIA (Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment) Purpose Statement
To build, evaluate, and revise curriculum, instruction, and assessment to ensure the systematic continuous improvement of teaching and learning.
Quality CIA Team Member
2016-17 CIA Team
- 3 full day meetings during the school year
- One week of paid curriculum camp in late July (optional but strongly recommended)
- Focus will be to continue monitoring, evaluating, and revising the implementation of our Elementary Tier 1 Expectations in ELA and Math
- Monitor the work of Improvement Teams in helping students master grade level power standards
- Begin to look at Writing Curriculum and Curriculum Resources
1.Read the budget letter
2. Use this requisition form to place your orders.
3. Send you requisitions to Tracy and Jen in an email.
4. Items that you want at the beginning of school need to be submitted before May 13.
5. If you want to wait to spend some money at the beginning of the year that is fine, just know that there is a waiting period to get items of up to a month. Budget money needs to be spent by Nov. 30 (or a date that will be published at a later date).
Thank you for doing this! I really appreciate you being thoughtful and conscience of reductions in budgets. On behalf of Tracy, thank you for being diligent in your math and adding shipping and handling.
Computer Assisted Curriclum Resources
1. Name of the program
2. Annual subscription cost (per class)
3. What is the value added in your classroom? (How do you use it?)
It is important to know that we will not have Education City next year. Consider this when planning your technology supported curriculum.