John Barclay Elementary School -November 19, 2015
Nov. 19 - 24
- NO KINDERGARTEN - Parent Conferences
- Pretzel Day
Nov. 23 - 24
- EARLY DISMISSAL - 12:25pm
- Parent Conferences
- NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Barclay Musical- The Wizard of Oz (7:00pm, Dining Room)
- Barclay Musical- The Wizard of Oz (7:00pm. Dining Room)
Looking ahead to fall progress report conferences, please note the following:
· If you have STILL NOT signed up for CB’s Parent Portal so you can view the document online, please go to this URL and follow directions:
· For more parent information on looking at student learning standards:
· For more parent information on looking at student progress:
October Boomerang Nominees - Asset #31 Restraint
Back(L-R): Emma Belfiore, Maxim Neyman(winner), Marquis Hill, Andrew Killenbeck, Ezekiel Gift
Front(L-R): Kelly McDonald, Katie Petersen, Brady Shanahan, Stephanie Solis Giron
Riley Karpinski won "Lunch with the principal" courtesy of a Chik-Fil-A fundraiser and invited second grade classmates from Mrs. Crotzer's class to join in the fun. Smiling faces all around-including Mr. Estep's!
Sixth Grade Trip to the Kimmel Center for the PHILADELPHIA ORCHESTRA
Barclay students politely await at the Kimmel Center.
Sixth graders enjoy a tour of the Kimmel Center following the Philadelphia Orchestra's performance.
Out to lunch...
Students ate at "Shops Under the Bellevue" and staff were so impressed with our their manners they called Barclay to tell us! We are proud of you, sixth grade Patriots!
Fourth Grade Heritage Day Celebration
4th Grade students did a fabulous job sharing with throngs of parents about students’ family backgrounds on Barclay’s Heritage Day. Thank you to the MANY parents for coming out and supporting them and kudos to the fourth grade team for pulling it all together. A wonderful experience for everyone!
First grade students use a first grade iPad from Mrs. Kelly’s class to share their digital storybook with Mr. Estep titled, “Welcome to Our Classroom”. Students used technology skills (iPad camera, voice recording, inserting text, etc.) as well as their skills at collaborating, fluency, and self-assessment to pull together a story that all six of them helped create. Congratulations, first graders!