Ideas for Activities in the Classroom
Something to think about......
Now create your own! All you do is type in the information and click on the QR code symbol. After a new code is generated, download and save it.
Blabberize and QR
Click on Make, upload a picture, and record the voice. You have to mess with the placement of the mouth a little to be able to understand how it works.
After you create the Blabberize, click on share it and you can get a link to create a QR code.
Croak.it and QR
When you go to croak.it, you don't even have to sign in. Click on the round symbol that says croak and start to record. When you are finished, it will give you a link. That link can then be made into a QR code using one of the QR creators.
Ideas for the classroom
- Periodic table with info and videos
- QR scavenger hunt creator
- Link to an interactive image - maybe even student created
- Student created game - Students could create a flashcard game with QR codes. They are only limited by their creativity.
- Flash cards
- Learning stations with QR code instructions.
- Interactive bulletin board
- Teacher information - post by the wall on meet the teacher night (the poster was made with postermywall.com.)
- Extra reference on a worksheet
- Link to more information about a topic
- Link to class website
- Record sitewords and vocabulary
- Science safety equipment (Or other things - something they could scan and it takes them to a website or more information.)
- Scavenger hunt - take a paper scavenger hunt (I used to do this with sticky notes) and make is paperless with QR codes.