The Warwick Weekly
Respect - Responsibility - Cooperation - Excellence
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Coming Home Today . . . . . . . . . . . .
Tickets for Disney's Aladdin on Sale! - Only a few left for Thursday show. Friday is sold out!
Dear Warwick Families,
Warwick is proud to present it's rendition of Disney's Aladdin Jr! 5th and 6th graders will be performing two shows in March. If you are interested in attending please go to www.purplepass.com/WarwickAladdin to purchase tickets for Thursday March 3rd. Friday's show is completely sold out! Tickets are available for purchase through the above link.
Please use the password WarwickPlays when purchasing tickets. Each ticket will cost $3. Both shows will begin promptly at 7PM.
Thank you for your support. The students are so excited, and the shows are going going to be terrific!
A great collage of our Dog Treat fundraiser for Roxy Reading
Pennsylvania Proposed Immunizations for 2016-17 School Year!
Author Visit with Peter Catalanotto
*Attention 6th Grade Parents*
**RESCHEDULED: PTO Updates
March 5, 2016
Jamison Pour House – Mention Warwick Elementary and 20% of the sales of food goes to our school! You must mention Warwick Elementary!
The Ice Skating Event at Bucks County Ice Sports, Warminster, PA has been scheduled on the same day, March 5, 2016
- 3:30pm to 5:00pm- $7.00 per skater.
New flyers are coming home today if anyone is interested in signing up for the event. Anyone that has already signed up and has concerns about the rescheduled date can contact Traci Zimmerer @email@example.com or Babs Karpinski @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 7, 2016
- Save the Date- Saturday, May 7th @ 7pm - Trenton Thunder Game and Fireworks! More details to follow soon.
PSSA Testing Coming Soon!
Gr. 3-6, ELA: 4 sessions: AM of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, April 12th-April 15th
Gr. 3-6, Math, 3 sessions, AM of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, April 19th-April 21st
Gr. 4, Science, 2 sessions, AM of Tuesday, Wednesday, April 26th and 27th
After-School Club Information
Mark Your Calendars: Important Workshop Dates:
- Monday Workshops: Mar. 7 thru Apr. 11 (no class 3/28)
- Tuesday Workshops: Mar. 8 thru Apr. 5
- Wednesday Workshops: Mar. 9 thru Apr. 6
- Thursday Workshops: Mar. 10 thru Apr. 14 (no class 3/24)
- Friday Workshops: Mar. 18 thru April 29 (no class 3/25, 4/22)
A special thanks to Mrs. Fean for organizing all of these opportunities for our students. It's an AMAZING undertaking! We are so very fortunate that she gives her time (and talent) to help organize the workshops and manage the registration. Thank you, Mrs. Fean!!
Bag Bingo News - still a few tables left . . .
Boomerang Award Assets 2015-2016
Follow us on Twitter @
Some recent Tweets from @WarwickPPPRIDE
Looking Ahead . . . . . . . . . .
- Aladdin Full Cast Rehearsal, 4:00-4:45
- Town Hall Parent Meeting, Holicong, 7:00
- Spirit Day, Dress Alike Day
- Aladdin Full Cast Rehearsal, 4:00-5:30
- Parent Orientation, current 6th grade parents, Holicong Middle School, 7:00
March 3 & March 4
- Aladdin Musical Performance, 7:00, Gym
- Hello Languages, 4:00, Rm. 25 & 26
- Winter Workshops, Team Sports, Gym,Bricks for Kids, Rm. 31 and Wacky Science, Quest Rm @ 4:00
- Wacky Science, Quest Room
- PTO Meeting, 10:00, Cafeteria, Karate, Gym, Movie Making, Rm. 18
- Hello Languages, Rm. 25 & 26
- Winter Workshops, Sports-Just Do It, Gym, Acting, Rm. 29
- Early Dismissal @ 12:25, No am K, pm K attends (The Spirit Assembly that was planned for this date has been moved to Friday, April 29th)
Visit us on the web
Warwick Elementary School
1340 Almshouse Road
Jamison, PA 18929