Forensic Evidence: Bloood
By: Stille,Darlene R.
i that the main idea about this book . to me i think that the book is to inform you on how forensic scientist test blood.
5 pieces of information
- at the crime scene -the investigators look for anything suspicious around the house. they also look for hair,blood,and finger prints
- crime lab-forensic scientist analyze the date given to them by the police.
- testing blood- the police found blood on a knife and in the knife they found two types of blood AB and B .
- you can test blood-by using three different types of chemicals to find out what type of blood you are.
- after putting the evidence together the police can find out who did the crime .
- table of contents
- Boldface letters
My personal reaction to this book was that it was going to be very boring but after i read it i thought that it was very informational. And i learned a lot of new things.i give this book a 5 star rating.i think that everyone should check out this book.
Things That I Learned
- if theirs a large amount of blood in one certain spot it was because they were hit with something heavy.
- if there are tiny amount of blood separated everywhere it was most likely a gunshot.
- X and Y chromosomes can only be found in female blood.
- X chromosomes can only be found in male blood .
- most adults have 10 pints of blood (4.7 liters) in there body's
- DNA can be found in nails,hair,skin, and blood.
- blood clots can be formed when your blood flow stops and your body pulls the blood closer to gravity.