Anderson Weekly News! 3/24/23
What's your Superpower? Positivity!
Dates to Remember
- Mon. April 3rd - Welcome back from spring break!
- Tues. and Wed. April 4th and 5th - Talent Show tryouts 3:00pm - 4:30 pm
- Tues., Wed, Thurs April 4th, 5th, 6th - Iready testing for 3rd thru 5th
- Wed April 5th - PTO Fundraiser Chipotle
- Thurs. April 6th - Anderson Run Club starts 3:00 (meet in cafeteria)
- Thurs. April 6th - PTO Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Friday April 7th - SIP (no school for students)
- Friday April 14th -PTO Movie Night
- Wed. April 19th - Tekakwitha Woods Walk during PE classes
- Thurs. April 20th - 3rd grade Music Performance at 6:00
- Wed. April 26th PTO Dine out Fundraiser Buona Beef
- Wed. May 10th - 5th grade classes- Wredling Visit
- Friday May 12th - Choir performance 6:00 - 7:00
- Tues. May 23rd Talent Show
- Thurs. May 25th Power AMP/ Field Day 8:00 - 3:00
- Fri. May 26th Hero Breakfast 8:30 - 10:00
- Fri. May 26th - 5th grade River Bend Picnic
- Fri. May 26th - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
ANDERSON TALENT SHOW TRYOUTS APR. 4TH & 5TH
Spring Assessment Information
IAR testing dates for Anderson will be April 4th, and 5th, 6th, 11th and 12th. Please make sure your students get a good night's rest, that your students get to school on time with a charged chrome book to help our IAR testing go smoothly. Students take one assessment a day and we work hard to ensure they are motivated, encouraged, and excited to show how much they have learned this year. Of course State Testing, is not anyone's favorite thing to do, however we help connect with each student to do their best and be proud of their learning. Our staff use this data to help us monitor how we are doing as a school and know what areas we need to focus on in the future. Thank you for simply encouraging your child to do their best.
MARCH BOOK MADNESS - FINAL WEEK!
It's Pizza Time!
Time is running out to buy Pizza Kits to support our fundraiser! Every week, we are getting closer to our goal but we really need everyone to work together and participate. Make sure you’ve sent your link to anyone who will support you and our fundraiser. Think of anyone you know who likes pizza…HINT HINT, that’s everyone!
To get started follow this link to create your very own Seller page. You can customize your page, upload a video, create an avatar, and watch how many pizza kits you’ve sold. You’ll get your own special link to send to your friends and family so they can buy delicious pizza kits and support our fundraiser. Pizza Kits will be delivered directly to their home by FedEx, so send the link to your out of state family and friends, too. You can even post your Seller link on your social media pages.
Questions? Contact: Lisa at: email@example.com
FROM THE DISTRICT:
Intra-District Transfer Policy and Boundary Map | St. Charles Community Unit School District 303
The School District is divided into school attendance areas. Parent(s)/guardian(s) may request a transfer for their child(ren) to a District school other than the one assigned during the application period for the appropriate grade level (elementary/middle/high school). To be considered for a transfer, student(s) must first be registered in the District.