Flexible Learning Update 3/24/20
LPS Closed through April 24
Device and WiFi
If you have any technical issues with your laptop/charger, fill out this work order form or contact the help desk at 736-7078 between 7:00 and 3:30. If you left your laptop at school, contact 736-5300 for further assistance. ***IF YOU LOST YOUR CHARGER, FILL OUT THIS FORM TO GET A REPLACEMENT.
If you need WiFi, you can contact the Help Desk (736-7078) to be put on a waiting list for hotspots (currently out).
One possible short term option is Spectrum. They are offering free WiFi for two months. When you call, Spectrum will verify their service area and mail them the hardware.
Another quick fix for WiFi, if possible, is to pull into the parking lot of any LPS building in order for your district-issued device to connect to the Internet.
School Breakfast and Lunch
Meal Services: Liberty Public Schools is committed to providing access to breakfast and lunch meals for all LPS students while the District is closed during this period (beginning Monday, March 23, 2020). For those District families who are interested in securing breakfast and lunch while school is out of session, both pick-up and delivery plans have been established. To view this information, click here.
- Students: Free
- Adults: Breakfast: $2.00; Lunch: $4.00
BREAKFAST MENU: Cereal (rotating selections), Fruit Cup, Milk, Juice, Cheese
LUNCH MENU (3 options)
- Option 1: Hoagie/Sub Sandwich, Fruit Cup, Baby Carrots, Milk, Juice
- Option 2: PB & J Uncrustable, Fruit Cup, Baby Carrots, Milk, Juice
- Option 3: Kidable Yogurt Meal, Fruit Cup, Baby Carrots, Milk, Juice
*Plan subject to change*
- A reminder that ALL DISTRICT SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED through at least Friday, April 24, 2020. We have received several inquiries from families seeking access to buildings to gain access to essential items, such as medicine and electronic devices. Moving forward, if families need to retrieve an essential item that is at their child's school, please call 816-736-5300 during normal business hours (M-F; 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) and arrangements will be made with district security to grant your request. Please know that all buildings are currently receiving a deep cleaning, and we need to abide by this process to not compromise these efforts.
- We have been overwhelmed by the generosity of our community over the course of the past week, as dozens of individuals have reached out to offer support. We now have a page on our website dedicated guiding those who want to provide assistance, or those that might need assistance. This page can be accessed by clicking here.