December 16-20, 2019
Last Post of 2019
Classroom spelling bee will be in homeroom on Monday and the school spelling bee will be in January after we get back from break
7th Grade Basketball
Practice for those who make the team will be on Wednesday and Thursday
Boys Basketball Teams
7th Grade team rosters will be posted after try outs are over
8th Grade Team Roster is listed below.
Dress Up Days Next Week
Bullying Report Form
How is your child doing in classes?
http://rdsteach.evsc.k12.in.us/rdsparentaccess/ If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple).
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.