December 17-19, 2018
Last Post of 2018
Algebra 1 Final Tuesday, December 18th
Algebra 1 students will take their Semester 1 Final Exam. Students will report to Ms. Wolfe's room first thing in the morning during homeroom and have until 2nd period to take their exam.
Students who met growth in both areas will have free dress Tuesday and Wednesday
Students who met growth in one area will be able to choose a day.
Students will find out results in HR on Monday.
Movie Next Week Grinch
Grief Groups Beginning in January
End of the Semester
How is your child doing in classes?
http://rdsteach.evsc.k12.in.us/rdsparentaccess/ If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
We will be holding conferences on Attendance for our students who have missed more than 10% of the school year with unexcused absences.
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple) anywhere in the hair.
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.
ISTEP is out and ILEARN is in
If you have questions about this test or how Washington Middle School is preparing students for higher expectations, please contact Mrs. Branson at 812-477-8983.