A weekly newsletter: May 1, 2017
Field Trip Forms coming home on Monday!
When: May 12th
Where: down town St. Augustine
What: Amazing Race Field Trip!
**put on your walking shoes and get ready to do a race around the city! I have had several show interest in chaperoning the field trip. We need more!! Let me know on the field trip form if you can chaperone!
A Peek at our Week:
- text: Castles in the Attic Chapters 9-12
- Homework: 2 Achieve articles MUST be completed by Friday. "Football Players Pass the Peas" & "Are Health Classes Helping?"
- spelling: against, waist, remain, nail, brain
- vocabulary: Castles in the Attic Vocabularwords ch. 9-12
*posted on seesaw and in RRJ. Study these words!!
- MEA: Kids Healthy Bake off! The kids have finished their Bean Boozled MEA, and we have created another one. They are working in teams and loving it!
- Assessment: 2 step word problem quiz Monday (ran out of time today due to MEA)
REMINDER: You should be studying your multiplication facts DAILY
- Continue Government Ch 4.
5/8 DE READING TEST
5/9 DE MATH TEST
5/12 Amazing Race Field Trip to St. Augustine
5/19 Wizards Basketball game @ Bartram High (I'm playing!)
Resource Schedule for the week
Our rotation goes as follows: Day 1 PE Day 2: media Day 3: Art Day 4: Nothing Day 5: PE Day 6 Computer lab 7: Music Day 8: Nothing
Mon: Day 5: PE
Tue: Day 6: Technology
Wed: Day 7: Music
Thur: Day 8: None
Fri: Day 1: PE