January 11, 2019
Important Dates to Remember
- Tuesday, January 15th Room Parent Meeting, 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 15th Carnival Planning Committee Meeting, 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, January 21st NO SCHOOL
- Friday, February 1st Spirit Day - SPORTS DAY
- Friday, February 8th Sweetheart Dance, 6:30 p.m.
THIS WEEK AT A GLANCE
- The Positivity Project - Weekly Character Trait
- Sweetheart Dance!
- Homework Resources
- McTeacher's Night
- Yearbook Photo submission site
- Tennis and Golf Classes
Character Strength: PERSEVERANCE
You complete what you start despite obstacles. You never give up.
Perseverance is a uniquely human characteristic that identifies an individual's ability to spend long periods of time devoted to a single goal or set of goals. Those who persevere are able to set goals and then take active, calculated steps toward those goals. Individuals with this strength might be described as persistent, devoted, hardworking, or committed.
MORE Homework Resources
Just a reminder that our Homework Resources for Parents page is growing! We now have ELA resources for Grade 3 through 5 and Math Resources for Grades 6 through 8 in both English and Spanish! This is a great way to engage families on how to have conversations with their child around their learning. You can find it by going to Parents, then Homework Resources in the drop down, on either the district site or on our school homepage.
McTeacher's Night is coming soon!
We NEED yearbook photos!
Contact Mandy Patterson at email@example.com with questions.
Sign up here for more information about auditions and to sign up for an appointment.