Peaceful Ridge Rescue
March 2017 Newsletter
ADULT SCAVENGER HUNT
Please join us!
WHEN: MARCH 11th 2017 FROM 10AM-4PM
WHERE: ROBBINS LODGE PARK, 4005 S. HIATUS RD, DAVIE, FLORIDA 33330
COST: $30.00 PER PERSON, Includes lunch. (All proceeds go to Peaceful Ridge Rescue)
- Registration begins at 10am. Donation required.
- All team members need to be present for the entire hunt.
- The hunt is 90 minutes, from 11:30a-1pm, all teams must be back by 1pm.
- Teams should have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 5.
- All team members must be over the age of 18.
- One Scavenger Hunt list per team.
- Each item on the list has a point value, the team with the most points in 90 minutes wins.
- A GROUP selfie must be taken at each location on ONE phone only.
- Do your best to color coordinate your team.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
- HAVE FUN!
Please go to our website below for the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Birthday to our Founder and President Victor Cutino, March 5!
Victor Cutino is a veteran of the US Navy. He worked in the medical field for over 30 years; working in the emergency room of a major hospital, managing doctors’ offices, as well as billing offices for many medical entities and was a CEO for a major Medical Equipment Company and subsequently owned one.
Mr. Cutino has retired from the medical field and has been associated with the rescue and boarding of horses since 2004. He has worked with the Davie Police on a major seizure and has helped to rescue and rehome over 200 horses. Victor Cutino continues to further his education in equine care, including courses on Large Animal Rescue, Hurricane Preparedness for Large Animals and assessing animal abuse and neglect. He is a Certified Code 3 Equine Investigator and is our representative at the Davie-Cooper City Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Cutino, along with Laura Toomey Jones, was instrumental in attaining accreditation by the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries. Peaceful Ridge Rescue, Inc. is the only horse rescue to hold this accreditation in Broward County, Florida.
Join us for Orientation the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month at 1:00pm.