Learn what fraud is and how to avoid it
Intentional deception for gain.
- purchasing a product and never receiving it.
- phishing: someone posing as another trying to get your personal information.
- work from home: buying a kit to "work" from home only to sell this kit to other to make money.
How to avoid it.....
- never reply to en email with your personal information. The company you use would already have this on file.
- don't move forward with an employee opportunity unless there is a reputable product actually interested in selling.