Franklin Friday News
What's Going On at #FAPBG-Week of May 24, 2021
Covid-19 Self-Reporting Form
This form is to be used by Franklin Academy staff, parents, students, vendors, volunteers and other community members. Self-isolation would be associated with exposure to someone with actual COVID-19 or having a positive test result.
- Today, Quarter 4 Interim Reports Will Be Emailed to Parents.
- There is no school next Monday, May 31, 2021.
Annual Registration for 2021-2022
Franklin’s Annual Registration Update Process has begun!
Completion is required for returning students.
Please visit https://ps.franklin-academy.org/public/, sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal, and click on the Registration (2021-2022) link.
If you are having difficulty accessing your account, please call the school’s main number and an Administrative Assistant will attempt to assist you or transfer you to the Registrar.
Eighth Grade Graduation & Gala
Spring 2021 Testing Information Grades 3-8
This Week's Testing Schedule
ONLY AFAR SCHOLARS IN GRADES 5 & 8 WILL TEST THIS WEEK
No headphones are needed for this week's tests because the tests are paper-based.
All scholars should be dropped off at 8:00 AM so that testing can begin before 8:30.
Please pick up your scholar promptly at the time listed below.
Monday, May 24 AFAR SCHOLARS:
Grade 5 Science Session 1
Grade 8 Science Sessions 1 & 2
Tuesday, May 25 AFAR SCHOLARS:
Grade 5 Science Session 2
Fifth Grade: 10:00 AM
Eighth Grade: 11:30 AM
Fifth Grade End-of-Year Celebrations
2021-2022 New Franklin Families
- Online registrations are being emailed as individualized SNAPCODE links are created by the system. (If you accepted your student’s seat after April 10th, you will not receive your online registration SNAPCODE link until Mid-May.)
- Incoming students have not been entered into PowerSchool yet; therefore, you will not have an access ID or password. The rollover to PowerSchool will happen during the summer.
After School Connections 2021 Summer Camp
Free Online Books
Please remember to download the DashPass app to your phone so that your scholar can be released to carline in a timely manner.
ALL PARTIES PICKING UP SCHOLARS MUST HAVE THE DASHPASS APP IN ORDER FOR THE SCHOLAR TO BE CUED AND RELEASED. (e.g. grandparents, older siblings, family friends)
Please ensure that scholars are wearing appropriate, approved Franklin Academy outerwear. Hoodies and other non-Franklin outerwear will be confiscated. Please refer to our handbook for reminders on our dress code.
Early Release Procedure
- For early release, please head over to the Dashpass app and submit an early release request on the day of the early release.
- It will send you an email. You must approve the request in the email in order for the school to receive the early release request and approve it.
- When you arrive at the school to pick-up your scholar, use the camera on your mobile phone to scan the QR code that is hanging on the door.
- Complete the form that shows up on your mobile phone, and your scholar(s) will be released to you.
FRANKLIN ACADEMY PALM BEACH GARDENS CAMPUS
BUILDING BETTER PEOPLE, EVERYDAY
An International Baccalaureate Candidate School
Primary Years Programme