Foundation 2 news
Friday 19th September 2014
- We have started to talk about our families
- We have made patterns
- We have played family bingo
- We have made plate faces
- We have written our Foundation 2 agreement
- We enjoyed our specialist lessons
- Information evening. It was lovely to see you there and hope you found the information useful.
Please can you send in a photograph of your child's family, featuring your child, that is approximately A5 size and no bigger. We will be making frames next week and preparing a 'show and tell' opportunity for every child to tell their friends about their family. The photographs will be returned to you in a frame made by your child in a few weeks.
If your child wishes to bring in something special from home to show, please ask them to put it in their tray in the morning. If we have time we will show it at the end of the day or the next day. This is not compulsory.
Specialists lessons have begun this week. Please ensure your child has PE kit for Tuesday and Thursday and their media centre book and bag for Thursday.