BDMA's Thursday Thoughts
October 15, 2015
- 12th-16th - Quarterly Benchmark Assessments - K-5th in ELA/Math
- 16th - 1st Nine Weeks Good Conduct Celebration
- 16th - Fall Festival 5-7 p.m.
- 19th - Make-Up Picture Day
- 22nd - Stevi B's Spirit Night - 5-8 p.m.
- 30th - Harvest Day Dress-Up for $1
- 30th - Spirit Wear Orders Due by 3 p.m.
- 3rd - Early Release Day
- 6th - BDMA Spirit Day
- 10th - Progress Reports Go Home
- 11th - No School
- 12th - Chick-Fil-a Spirit Night - 5-8 p.m.
- 19th - Turkey Trot
- 19th - Stevi B's Spirit Night - 5-8 p.m.
- 23rd-27th - Thanksgiving Break
Elementary, paid $0.95
Elementary, Reduced $0.35
Muscogee County Schools are excited to introduce the New Snack Pack Program available for all students as an alternative for breakfast. Not all students like traditional breakfast, and many are ready for a snack by the time they arrive to school. The Morning Snack Pack Program will provide students with a more “snack like” choice as they arrive on campus. Students will have the opportunity to select the traditional breakfast or Grab a Snack Pack. The Snack Packs will feature some of the students favorite items that are non-messy, and most importantly, just as nutritious as breakfast! Snack Packs will offer a balance whole-grain goodness and protein, along with fresh fruit and a choice of low fat or fat free milk.