READING IS A BLAST
VIRTUAL LITERACY AND APTT NIGHT 2021
WE WILL COVER ACCESS TO MYBACPACK: RENAISSANCE LEARNING - AR, MYON and Beanstack!
The myBackPack portal is a 21st Century Classroom activation developed by our Instructional Technology group. It is accessible to all students in Atlanta Public Schools from any device and provides students with digital learning tools,
e-books, secure email, cloud storage and the complete Microsoft Office Suite.
To Access myBackpack:
- click myBackpack icon, myBackpack will open
- navigate to https://mybackpack.apsk12.org
- Enter the APS student computer login id
- Password: Network ID
- Username: Lunch Number (if it doesn't work, use password, as the password
- The myBackPack screen will open
- Access to all apps
- Google Classroom may ask for students email, this is the students Network ID with @apsk12.org added to the end example (email@example.com) and the password is still their lunch number!
- CLEVER app login: example(firstname.lastname@example.org) and password is lunch ID
Hey BAMO FAMILY, join the "Spring into Reading" Challenge and keep reading from home!
Login and register for the challenge today to do your part to create a city that reads!
YOU MAY BE PROMPTED TO LINK YOUR APS BEANSTACK ACCOUNT TO FULTON COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM, if so:
- click new account and link accounts to merge your reading logs
- this is a great feature, your reading log will now count in your APS Beanstack & FCLS Beanstack account.You don't have to log in two place!!
NOTE STUDENTS: *if needed the first time
User Name: Network ID username(same as their MyBackPack login)
PARENTS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS:
SIGN UP VIA: www.beanstack.com/race2read
Don't forget that thanks to a partnership with the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System, all Atlanta Public School students are patrons of the public library!
Access MyBackPack using your login.
Search AFPLSClassPass app, click app.
Scroll half way and click elementary school graphic.
Read and click all the apps available.
Note: some require you to create your own login and others use your students APS network id/password.
1. There is no card involved. Students use the APS username and password.
2. There are no late fees.
3. If student loses a book, the fee is a writing assignment. (only for physical book checkouts)
Class Pass allows the following checkouts:
50 books, 10 CDs, 5 DVDs
Hoopla (create login) - 10 downloads per month (create an account)
Overdrive - 10 items every 30 days
Axis 360 - 5 titles per month
Loraine transitioned to a career in education, she shared her love of media production with high school students for 7 years. Her career has spanned Clayton County, Gwinnett County and Cobb County. Loraine completed her Specialist degree in Education with Certification in Library Media Science in 2013. She accepted her current position as the proud Media Specialist of Barack and Michelle Obama Academy in 2014.
Loraine Foushee is also an award winning video producer with more than 10 years of industry experience, founded Blame It On Loraine, A Foushee Film Company, L.L.C. in 2010. Based in the burgeoning film capital of Atlanta Georgia; Blame It On Loraine's team of videographers, editors and web designers provide the foundation of this reputable digital production firm.