with Mrs. Drayton
Dutch Fork Elementary The Academy of Environmental Sciences, Title I
- weekly assignments
- progress reports (please sign & return)
- spring picture information
- club flyers
- Early Release today @ 11:40
- 1920's Test, tomorrow 4/5/16
- District Science Fair @ DFHS, Saturday 2/6/16
- Challenger Center Field Trip Monday, 2/8/16
Environmental Fair Awards
BJ, J'den & Lundyn: The Best Soil
The winners will be competing at the District Science Fair this weekend. We wish them luck!!!
Unit of Study: Forces & Motion
What do we know about how vehicles move?
What do we know about how vehicles are designed?
How did we get our car to move?
What was a problem our group had while building our vehicle? How did we solve the problem?
What was the connection between the amount of force and the speed of the car?
Unit of Study: 1920s
- how to be a helpful team member
- how to determine importance of a text
- how to select key details to support main ideas
- how to share information in a helpful way for others to understand
- how to make a chart visually pleasing for my audience
- how to be an active audience member and listen with intention to learn