Paw Paw School
Friday September 17, 2021
Congratulations to our students who were Caught being "Paw-sitive" this week!
Next Week is School Spirit Week!
- Monday 9/20 - PJ Day
- Tuesday 9/21 - Class Color Day--K-green, 1st-red, 2nd-yellow, 3rd-orange, 4th-purple, 5th-brown, 6th-blue, 7th-black, 8th-pink, staff-grey
- Wednesday 9/22 - Wacky Wednesday--dress crazy!
- Thursday 9/23 - Hat Day
- Friday 9/24 - Purple and Gold Day
Paw Paw School Board Community Forum
Thank you to everyone who attended our first Community Forum this week.
We will be working on better sound for Zoom attendees for our next forum.
The next forum is currently scheduled for November 10th at 7:00 p.m. in the main gym.
School Board members shared the various committees that are in place, and they are looking for community members interested in joining these committees.
The committees and members are as follows:
Standing Strategic Committees
Teaching and Learning – Kim Torman and Theresa Coomer
Communication – Danielle Allen and Dawn Foster
Finance – Jason Penman and Danielle Allen
Facilities – Todd Schrader and Jason Penman
Technology – Dawn Foster and Danielle Allen
Standing Operational Committees
Policy – Theresa Coomer
Transportation – Todd Schrader and Jason Penman
Extra-Curricular Activities – Kim Torman and Brandy Ness
Medical Insurance – Brandy Ness
Please contact a Board Member if you are interested in joining one of these committees. Board member emails can be found on our website under the School Board link.
There is a School Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 21st in Room 124 @ 6:00 pm.
Students need to bring a mask and a water bottle with them to school everyday. Our bottle filling stations are open to refill water bottles during the day.
Our school day runs from 8:00-3:00. If you are dropping your child off after 8:00 in the morning please walk them in to the front office to sign them in for the day.
Picture Retake Day and Fall Sports Pictures day will be October 15th. More information to come as we get closer to that date.
There are extra 20-21 K-8 Yearbooks for sale for $16.00. Please contact the office if interested.
New Junior High Schedule
Upcoming Sporting Events
- 9/17-9/18 5th-6th Grade Volleyball Tournament @ Newark
- 9/20 Volleyball/Soccer vs IC @ Paw Paw
- 9/21 Volleyball/Soccer vs Serena @ Paw Paw
- 9/22 Volleyball/Soccer vs Earlville @ Paw Paw
- 9/23 Volleyball/Soccer @ Newark
Paw Paw Bulldog Spirit Wear
- We have connected with Jostens to create a Paw Paw spirit wear website. Please check out the link below to see what is available to purchase.