This Week's News
Missing IPAD Mini- We are missing a IPAD mini in our class. If you know anything about it please let us know. We just want it returned, no questions asked. Thank you.
Graduation T-shirts- A form was sent home yesterday about ordering class t-shirts. This week students will be hand drawing their face to be printed on the shirt. Please have your form/money sent back to school by this Friday. Students will there class shirt to graduation on May 27.
SMORE Report- For some reason people have not been getting the email version of the SOAR report. Please let me know if you have received this report electronically.
Assessments- This is our last week of assessments!!! Please make sure to have your child to school before 8:00am!!
Fun Run- Students had a blast last Friday at the PTO Fun Run. Please return money back to school by next Friday, May 13th.
Mark your calendars- Kindergarten graduation will be May 27th at 8:30am.
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: ten, six, in, was
CAFE/ELA- 4rd nine weeks learning goals
- Ask and answer questions about words in a text
- Recognize common types of text
- Compare and contrast experience of characters in stories
- identify similarities and differences in two texts
- Add/substitute individual sounds to make new words
- Read emergent-reader texts with understanding
Math: 4th nine weeks learning goals.
- Represent addition and subtraction with objects.
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems.
- Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs.
- For any number 1-9, find the number that makes 10.
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Addition and subtraction story problems
APTT Goal- Counting to 100 and Skip Counting by 2's and 5's
1. Counting to 100
2. Counting forward from any number 0-100
3. Skip counting by 2's and 5's