The Eagle Express
Antrim Elementary School May 28, 2021
Greetings from the Principal,
- Field day is scheduled for June 11 with a rain date of June 14. Our PE/Wellness teacher Mr. Benham will be sending out more detailed information about this event for students. Many thanks to the PTO for providing water bottles and popsicles for this event.
- We are having a 4th grade "Send Off" via zoom on June 17th at 10am. We will send families a link as time gets a little closer. Many thanks to the PTO for purchasing some items for our students to remember us by.
- The last day of school is June 17th, and it is a noon dismissal. We encourage you to decorate your cars for the last day of school so that our dismissal line looks like a fun parade.
- We are planning to offer after school care next year through the Boys & Girls club. Please see the information below in this newsletter.
- Our last PTO meeting of the year is June 10th at Noon. We invite everyone who is interested in helping to support the PTO for next year. Click HERE for the zoom link.
As a staff, we continue to be grateful to you, our students and families, for your continued support of our school all year. If you are feeling grateful for your child's teacher, I encourage you to send them an email or a note. Have a wonderful long weekend, and don't forget to take a few minutes to reflect on the true meaning of Memorial Day.