What's New in C2...
Miss Alexander's Family
Researching plant life!
Mrs. Davis' Family
Getting in the holiday spirit!
Mrs. Franklin's Family
Learning about nature as we explore various types of leaves, acorns, and other interesting items found in nature.
Mrs. Housley's Family
Hannah and Addison collect data and share their results!
Mrs. Steindorff's Family
Having fun and getting a little messy making our cinnamon ornaments!
Miss Waldrop's Family
Enjoying some time in the crunchy, crinkly, leaves! :)
Crosstitch Productions Puppet Troupe
December is here!
Monday, Dec. 7: Wadsworth Christmas Tree Farm Field Trip
Monday, Dec. 7: PRS Polar Express 6:00 PM (Winter Social for PRS families sponsored by PTSA)
Wednesday, Dec. 9: K-2 Puppet Show @ PRS
Friday, Dec. 18: Class Parties/Last day of school
Tuesday, Jan. 5: Learners return to school
C6 Canned Food Project
A Little Bit About Our Learning
- RI 2.6: Identifying the main purpose of a text, including what the author wants to answer, explain, or describe
- RI 2.2: Main idea and details of text
- W 2.2: Informative and explanatory writing
- L 2.1: Sentence structure
- 2.NBT.7: Addition and subtraction with regrouping to 1000
- 2.NBT.8: Mentally add and subtract 10 and 100 from any number 0-1000
- 2.OA.1: Word problems
- 2.OA.4: Use addition to find objects in rectangular arrays with up to 5 columns and up to 5 rows. Write an equation to express the total sum of equal addends.
- 2.5: Plan and carry out an investigation to determine the growth needs of plants
- 2.6: Design and construct models to simulate how animals disperse seeds or pollinate plants
- 2.7: Obtain information from literature and other media to illustrate that there are many different kinds of living things and that they exist in different places on land and in water
PRS Polar Express
What: A night of fun with Santa, games, food and fellowship. (Sponsored by the PRS PTSA)
When: December 7th from 6:00-8:00 PM
Where: PRS Cafeteria
Cost: $5.00 per family
*Chick-fil-a and Jim N' Nicks sandwiches will be available for separate purchase.
Miss Alexander: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Franklin: email@example.com
Mrs. Housley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Steindorff: email@example.com
Miss Waldrop: firstname.lastname@example.org