Library Lowdown (week of 2/1/16)
News and Technology from the OCMS library
- Ms. Stellmann will continue working with Mrs. Blair's class for the rest of the year. However, she has switched to period 4A. Therefore, plan with her carefully if you want to bring in a 4A class, as she will be unavailable until at least 2 PM.
- Ms. Stellmann also has a student during 2B for at least this quarter.
Teaching and Planning with You!
Tech Tool of the Week
Looking for Creative Commons/Public Domain photos? Look no further than Photos for Class, a searchable database with several useful features: age appropriate results (less likely to be blocked by the filter), automatic citation, and guaranteed public use rights.
Also, the Randallstown branch offers a great series of programs called Randallsteen, after school homework help, and free meal programs for students age 17 and under. For more information, see the branch's complete calendar of events.
Adding event instructions
2. Put your entire BCPS email in to the box marked email
3. Click Add Event on the left-hand side
4. Follow the instructions in the box below.
Note: If you are co-teaching with me title the lesson Stellmann/"Your Name" or vice versa.
Connect with the OCMS Library
Ms. Stellmann, MLS
School Library Media Specialist