Grant Family Focus
May 16, 2016
Monday May 16-
- Cool Tool- Team Building: K-2 Teamwork
- Technology Committee Meeting 3:10-3:45
Tuesday May 17- Optional Meeting for those on Summative Cycle for EE
Wednesday May 18- No Meeting scheduled
Thursday May 19-
- Learning Leader/ILT Applications due (See below)
- Class placements due
- SLO Coach at Grant
Friday May 20- No School
Wednesday May 25-
- District Department Meetings : K-2 Handwriting Meeting at South High Commons (Non K-2 staff: check with your grade level/department to see if you are meeting)
- Family Summer Fun Night 5:15-8:00
Friday May 27 and Monday May 30- No School
June 3rd- Rock the Block 2-3
June 6th- Math Assessment Data due to Larry Brahan
ILT/Learning Leader Deadline
As a member of LL here are some of your expectations:
- Meet in district wide meetings (August 11 and the 3rd Tuesday of each month)
- Meet twice a month in school Instructional Leadership Team
- Assist in the communication of the district/Grant school vision
- Communicate needs of staff to school administration, district administration and school leadership team
- Develop and monitor school goals and provide support to staff in our effort to meet those goals
Please submit your application by May 19th to me if you are interested.
SLO and PPG
May 17th- Optional meeting for those on Summative (that have questions or need clarification) to discuss portfolio/ e.o.y. Post-conference dates. We will meet in the IMC at 3:10.
May 19th- Jenny Burhop will be here to help with your SLO needs.
May 26th- SLO's are due to Jenny. Please send her a pdf, word or google link of the SLO with the score.
June 6th- Feedback will be received by this date.
* Once the SLO is approved, please give me a copy (electronic preferred but hard copy is accepted) with the score.
* Staff on Summative will discuss the SLO as part of our post conference (even if it has not been officially approved).
* Those on years 1,2 of the cycle will have a cumulative score in your Summative year so we will discuss those in your Summative year.* Keep any documentation, copies in google drive or a personal folder. TeachScape will not be used next year and any artifacts you may want to include in your portfolio may not be retained.