How to prevent cyberbulling
- How to prevent cyber bulling is to tell your parents, teachers, adults, whats going on.
- and you can also Report it. !!!
Kids who are being cyber bullied are often bullied in person as well. Kids who are cyber bullied have a harder time getting away from the behavior.
- Cyber bullying can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and reach a kid even when he or she is alone. It can happen any time of the day or night.
- Cyber bullying messages and images can be posted and distributed quickly to a very wide audience.
- Deleting inappropriate or harassing messages, texts, and pictures is extremely difficult after they have been posted or sent.