By: Michelle Olson
- The animals who live in the savanna migrate in dry season because the water run low.
- The Savanna lies between deserts and equatorial forests.
- In some places near the equator,there are two seasons: a wet season and a dry season.
- Alot of different kinds of animals live there.
- The Maasai tribe is the most famous tribe in Kenya, Tanzania.
- They live in huts made out of mud.
- Several families live together in a group of ten to twenty people.
- Environmental concerns with the Savanna include poaching and over grazing.
- The men of the tribe, in addition they are the tribes hunters and warriors.
- The woman of the tribe make the houses, also the women are in charge of materials.
- Atlas mountains
- Lake Tanganyika
- Niger River
- Congo River